Agents Agents Agents Agents Agents Agents

OGM TEH STOELN MOEIVE WAIDE DE1337 (NA IM KIDDING)

seriously that was awesome! Great Work Man!

So fuckin FUNNY TOO! A true compliment to the Matrix!

littleFoot littleFoot

Awesome Graphics, Great Homour!

This is one of the best flash submission, I have even seen! Keep it up and be even better! ;) anf great website man!

Alternative Handjob Alternative Handjob

Good Graphics and great humour... BUT TOO SHORT!

Good Graphics and great humour... BUT WAY TOO SHORT! Make more longer ones! Thats was good though!

Christmas Blonde 3 - FULL Christmas Blonde 3 - FULL

Good Graphics and great action

The Title Said it all! So I say it again: Good Graphics and great action and excellent sound! Really Funny too!

Doctor Girlypants Doctor Girlypants

Quite Disturbing!

Very Disturbing indeed!

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

The TMST Crown R BELONG TO YOU! XD

CLASSICAL HUMOUR!

LOVED IT! THOUGH I DO QUESTION ITS LOGIC! I MEAN MAKES GOD SOUND LIKE GOOD N EVIL (ying n yang)! Otherwise great humour and great animation! You definetly have TOO MUCH SPARE TIME!!!!

NICE!

Boot to the Head! Boot to the Head!

So True & So Perfectly well animated too!

Great humour, great animation, GREAT CHOICE OF SONG!

What made me love this one even more is all those kind of people mentioned in the song, PISS ME OFF!

So great Work! Looking forward for more stuff like this from you!

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

Another Really Great Flash Movie by TMST!

I really liked this one, really heart throbbed ending, I nearly cried when that song at the end began to play! Really Funny, random stuff! Which is good! I loved the part when they all became friends and lived on the moon forever and ever!

But what could have been better was if the colours of the stick men were Red, White and blue, which would have given a more political side to this flash! But I suppose you had a reason for not doing that i.e (it could have ruined its irony!)

But Excellent Flash Man!

There is not a single bad word I can say about this Mans Work!

TmsT responds:

Heh, well, in Scorched Earth (online), the two player mode has a red and a yellow tank. Thanks :)

S Hawking Musical Tribute S Hawking Musical Tribute

Words cannot define how good this was!

You used that Text2Speech client very well, all the words went with the tune, reall Impressive, and I understand getting a text 2 speech program to sing like that is a piece of work! Well great animation, really funny! This was truly a tribute to Stephen Hawking!

Actually thinking about it... I can Imagine him as a rocket man!

One thing I would Like to see you do is a flash movie with alternate endings! Now that would Rock!

Final Words: SO AWESOME!

Badger Badger Polka Badger Badger Polka

Don't be a Wanker keep the good work up!

Man this is good! Seriously really good! I mean good is actually understating this movies superiority!

A few Question though, why don't I see some of these projects on Albinoblacksheep? I mean you used to be dedicated to that site. I mean your entire collection of Colin Mochrie Vs. Jesus Christ is all up there.

Oh well!